Some of the world’s most influential and successful companies use workplace as a tool for competitive advantage. But in many organisations workplace continues to be misunderstood, ignored and mismanaged. The British Institute of Facilities Management has announced plans to embrace workplace as a key differentiator for its members. We're working in partnership with them to enable you to do the same.
Essentials of Workplace Leadership is the first course of our executive Workplace Leadership Programme. It will:
- Challenge your preconceptions of what workplace is and why it’s important
- Help you develop a better understanding of how workplace impacts on individual and organisational performance
- Provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to make more informed decisions about workplace
- Enable you to assume a leadership role in workplace change initiatives
- Equip you with the practical tools and methods to evaluate the impact of workplace change
This small-group interactive course will comprise two initial workshop days, interim practical ‘discovery missions’, then a final action-focused review day. Attendance will also entitle you to become part of the executive Workplace Leadership Programme learning community to share ideas and best practice.
Two course options are currently available for 2018:
- 18/19 July and 6 September in London. For more information and to book click here
- 7/8 November and 6 December in London. For more information and to book click here
Essentials of Workplace Leadership can also be delivered ‘in-house’ and tailored to your specific business needs. To discuss this option please contact us directly.
We’re running two free taster sessions to provide more information and answer queries:
- 22 May in Manchester. To attend this free event click here
- 24 May in London. To attend this free event click here
As Neil Usher says in The Elemental Workplace, "Everyone deserves a fantastic workplace". Let's turn this aspiration into reality together. Unlock your workplace advantage.